The Council for Adult and Experiential Learning (CAEL) offers customized consulting services to help you solve your most challenging education issues. From training standards and participation to skills identification and development, CAEL works with you to address the most common learning challenges. We develop plans for handling situations such as these:
- Lack of Industry Training Standards
- Retiring Workforce Has Needed Job Skills, but Incoming Workforce Does Not
- Management Lacks Coaching Skills
- Employee Participation or Engagement in Training Is Low
- Frontline Supervisors Need to be Developed for New Roles
- Funds for Training and Education Are Inadequate to Meet Needs
to discuss solutions to your learning challenges.
February 27, 2013
National Career Pathways Network
February 25, 2013
February 13, 2013
VIEW ALL NEWS
VIEW ALL PRESS RELEASES
More and more adult learners are on the lookout for creative ways to earn the credentials they need to secure the well-paying, stable careers they want--without sacrificing more of the already limited hours in their days. What better way to earn college credit than by learning and earning on the job?