An annual convening of leaders from across the education-to-career ecosystem
Now in its 46th year, the CAEL Annual Conference is widely known as the leading place for leaders to connect and network with industry experts from postsecondary education, workforce and economic development, and industry. This event is a unique opportunity to meet the best minds in adult learning, inside and outside of postsecondary education.
The conference convenes attendees with a common desire to improve the connections between education and career that drive adult learner success and equitable economic growth.
- Working and Learning Nation
- Reskilling and Upskilling Adult Learners
- Expanding Opportunity for Adult Learners and Workers
- Transforming Education and Workforce
High-level Topics for Learning Tracks
- Upskilling and Reskilling Pathways
- Partnerships & Collaboration
- Education and Workforce Data & Outcomes
- Successful Adult Learner Models
- Leaders in Postsecondary Education
- Equity & Access
The continued success of CAEL’s Annual Conferences is owed, in large part, to the expertise of CAEL’s members, partners, and professionals, who help catalyze and embed a focus on the adult learner’s current and lifelong learning goals to enable them to prosper in a rapidly changing world.
CAEL is again offering the opportunity to let those voices be heard on a national stage through CAEL’s 2021 Annual Conference call for proposals. If accepted, you will have the opportunity to present at CAEL’s 2021 Annual Conference in San Diego, to be held from November 17-19, 2021 at the Hotel del Coronado.
Three formats available:
- Workshop: A 50-minute session on a timely topic aligned to one or more Learning Tracks. Workshops must include interactive elements and are designed to introduce colleagues to a topic the presenter is expert in.
- Roundtable: An informal 45 minute facilitated discussion, where multiple presentations occur in one large room concurrently. Roundtables are designed for informal and engaging conversation. Attendees are free to move between tables.
- Ed Talks: Quickfire sessions with strict guidelines - presentations can be no longer than 7 minutes and use no more than 14 slides, with font no smaller than 28pt. Multiple EdTalks are scheduled in one space in sequence. Designed to give CAEL's collective audience a shallow dive into an interesting topic.
The call for proposals is scheduled to open in January of 2021.
Would you like details about sponsoring the conference?
Are you looking to directly connect with prospects in higher education? Become a CAEL Collaborator Sponsor and gain access to innovators leading transformations at colleges and universities across the nation. CAEL’s 500+ membership consists of a diverse mix of provosts, presidents and vice presidents, and adult learning coordinators. As a Collaborator Sponsor, your organization will be a part of the conversation by interacting with those in a position to make change on their campuses and positively impact the future of prior learning and competency-based assessment.
Collaborator Sponsorship Includes:
- Network with CAEL members through our members-only website
- Opportunities to offer discounts to CAEL members
- Sponsor a webinar for free
- Complimentary exhibit booth at the CAEL Conference and listing in vendor resource directory
- Receive yearly data on composition of CAEL's membership plus access to annual conference attendee list
- Valued at $26,000+, our Collaborator Sponsorship connects you with decision makers in postsecondary education and the workforce, and it is available for only $8,500
- Become a collaborator sponsor today or contact Damien Padilla at email@example.com for more information