CAEL’s Adult Learner Academy strengthens your institution’s efforts to attract and support the growing population of nontraditional students. Encompassing a series of workshops, led by expert practitioners and covering a range of topics relevant to all colleges and universities, participants gain valuable insight and best practices for effectively serving adult learners.
The following workshops will be offered at the Adult Learner Academy in Chicago:
- Faculty Assessor Training
- PLA Master Class
- Focusing on the Outcomes: Designing and Assessing Course Outcomes through Prior Learning Assessment
- Applying Prior Learning Assessment to Military Student Degree Plans
- Addressing Accessibility and Usability
- Design That Welcomes Your Learners