Every year, we are fortunate to have an amazing lineup of sponsors who are enthusiastic about getting their message in front of the most engaged audience of post secondary leaders, workforce dynamos and HR rockstars for synergy.
Looking to invest your sponsorship dollars beyond our annual conference?
Become a CAEL Collaborator! Engage and connect with CAEL members (postsecondary institutions, workforce solutions, organizations and individuals) who are passionate about supporting adult learners along their journey to academic and career success.
Who Attends the Annual Conference?
Attendees share a desire to improve the connections between education and career that drive adult learner success and equitable economic growth. With over 1,000 attendees at CAEL’s 2021 Hybrid Conference, we’re building on the momentum for 2022, when we’ll again bring together adult learning leaders from postsecondary institutions, workforce and economic development, and other organizations working to support and serve adult learners. These are the typical attendees at CAEL’s annual conference:
- Adult Learning specialists and advocates
- Leaders or practitioners of accelerated programs (i.e. 8-week) and/or online learning programs
- Employers investing in workforce education & training
- Prior Learning Assessment faculty and administrators
- Those interested in Competency-Based Assessment
- Government, labor, business, and educational professionals involved in workforce development programs and policy
- Executives and managers of nonprofits and community-based organizations working with adult learners
- Individuals involved in issues related to skills standards and employability
- College representatives interested in creating a more adult learning focused institution
- Human resource development and training professionals
- Continuing education professionals