Our Work | Tools & Solutions
Employers & Industry Partnerships
Within an ever-shifting talent landscape, attracting and retaining a skilled workforce is mission-critical. Aligning in-demand skills and competencies with the right training and education providers helps ensure your company or organization is ready to compete. Our work with employers and industry groups includes:
- Talent attraction public-facing platforms
- Bridging the Talent Gap survey to support employee training programs
- Education and training partner inventory
- Stackable training and credentials for upskilling
- Building strategic workforce, training and education partners
- Supporting tuition assistance programs
- Helping employees receive education credit for industry training and experience
- Developing regional workforce strategy
- Energy Providers Coalition for Education (EPCE)
- Expanding and building apprenticeship programs
- Creating and promoting industry microcredentials
- National Alliance for Communications Technology Education and Learning (NACTEL)
- Supporting supply chain upskilling
- Talent Attraction & Career Navigation Platforms
Become a CAEL member and connect with national leaders who focus on adult training and education. Build partnerships and discover potential new talent and workforce partners. Our members are CAEL's backbone, providing you an expert community of practice and driving us to fulfill our mission.
Want to learn more? Let's talk.
If your institution or organization is seeking guidance, solutions, or support from CAEL, or if you have an idea for a future collaboration initiative with us, please reach out. We'd love to connect.