Introduction and Acceptance
By using this online service or site, you are certifying that you are a person permitted to use it under applicable law. You certify that you have authority to view information on this site and agree not to impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your identity or affiliation with a person or entity. You also certify that the information you access relates only to a person or entity with an existing relationship to you. Use of this site in violation of these certifications will be considered a fraudulent act.
If you are accessing the site as a representative, employee, agent or contractor of a distinct corporate or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the requisite authority to accept the Terms on behalf of such entity, and “you” shall be deemed to include such entity throughout these Terms. You represent and warrant that you (i) have the corporate power to accept the Terms and perform your obligations hereunder, (ii) the acceptance of the Terms by use of the site creates a legal, valid and binding agreement between you, us and our affiliates, enforceable against you in accordance with the terms hereof, and (iii) the acceptance of the Terms and performance of your obligations hereunder will not violate any of your constating documents or any agreement to which you are a party or any applicable law.
Access and Account Security
You agree that, despite our reasonable security measures, we cannot guarantee that electronic communications over the Internet will be completely secure. You are responsible for maintaining file backups of your files and acquiring, installing and maintaining any products (such as equipment, software and communication line access) furnished by third party suppliers that are necessary to access this site. We will provide reasonable assistance according to our current policies and procedures.
Your right to use the site is personal to you. If we give you the authority to assign user IDs and passwords for the site, you agree to assign such only to users who have a need to access the site. You agree to ensure that users with IDs and passwords will not share such with any other persons, and you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user IDs and passwords and for any and all activities that occur under your passwords or accounts. You agree to notify us of any unauthorized use or disclosure of your account or any other breach of security known to you. You agree to counsel and instruct your employees and contractors not to disclose to unauthorized persons any individually identifiable information with respect to any person or entity to which you or your employees have access as a result of your work with the records obtained through the site. You agree to reasonably instruct and train your employees on the proper use and care of the site. You will be solely responsible for your actions and the contents of your transmissions through the site and your use of any correspondence or other forms provided by the site or by us. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, use or exploit for any commercial purposes the site or use of or access to the site or any information or technology obtained from the site. You agree that the Companies may terminate your password(s), account(s) and your use of the site in our sole discretion for any reason.
Intellectual Property Rights
The site and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof) are owned by the Companies, our licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
- Access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the site or any services or materials available through the site.
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, you agree to report any claims of copyright infringement on or through the site to us at: CAEL, Attn: Vice President, Marketing, 55 East Monroe Street, Suite 2710, Chicago, IL 60603
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Companies, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the site, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Companies or users of the site, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the site, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through the site.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process, or means to access the site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the site.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the site.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the site, the server on which the site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the site.
- Attack the site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the site.
You agree that we may remove any user-created content that we deem inappropriate. You hereby grant to us a worldwide, non-exclusive and transferable license to use, copy, prepare derivative works of or display any user-created content in connection with the site or our business.
Linking to the Site and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
This site may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this site.
- Send email or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this site.
- Cause limited portions of content on this site to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, solely with respect to the content they are displayed with, and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the site or portions of it to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed by, any other site, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to stop. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
On this site you will find numerous links that will transfer you to the site of an organization that can provide you with value-added information and/or functionality. By linking to these sites, the Companies do not represent or imply that there is any business relationship between us and these organizations. The Companies are not responsible for the content and performance of these sites or for your transactions with them. Furthermore, we strive to keep these links as current and accurate as possible, but we cannot guarantee, and we expressly do not warrant, that they point to the intended third-party site. Links to and from this site do not constitute an endorsement by the Companies.
Limitation on Liability and Disclaimer of Warranties
You agree that neither the Companies nor any of our employees, agents, third-party content providers or licensors warrant that the services, the site or its contents will be uninterrupted, free of viruses or other harmful code, or error free. We make no warranty that any defects in the software used in the site will be corrected. We make no warranties as to the results that may be obtained from use of the services, the site or its contents, or as to the timeliness, security, sequence, adequacy, accuracy, reliability, or completeness of any information obtained therefrom.
You agree that all access and use of the site and its contents is at your own risk. BY USING THE SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE COMPANIES SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY (WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY DIRECT, ACTUAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, COMMON LAW, STATUTORY, REGULATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, COMPENSATORY, EXEMPLARY, LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY LIABILITY ASSOCIATED WITH ANY VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT. THIS SITE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT, SERVICES, FUNCTIONS, HYPERTEXT LINKS, AND OTHER INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS SITE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You will reimburse us for all losses, damages, costs and expenses (including court costs and reasonable legal fees) caused by the negligence or willful misconduct of you or your employees, contractors or agents including, but not limited to, failure to maintain confidentiality of personal information, the sending of any personal information over the Internet without encryption or without other appropriate security protections, or breach of any agreement, representation, warranty or covenant herein. YOU WILL BE LIABLE AND YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS STRADA AND ITS CURRENT AND FORMER AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, MEMBERS, TRUSTEES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS (THE “INDEMNITEES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS OF LIABILITY, OBLIGATION, LOSS, DAMAGE, DEMAND, COST, EXPENSE, OR DISBURSEMENT (INCLUDING COURT COSTS AND REASONABLE LEGAL FEES) OF THE INDEMNITEES, ARISING OUT OF OR RESULTING FROM ANY ACT OR OMISSION RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
All notices you give to us shall be in writing and shall be made either via email or conventional mail. In addition, we may post notices or links to notices through the site to inform you of changes to the Terms, the site or other matters of importance.
The Companies reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the site for any reason, at our sole discretion, with or without notice to you. The Companies likewise may change the terms and conditions of the Terms from time to time with or without notice to you. You agree to review the Terms periodically to ensure that you are aware of any modifications. Your continued access or use of the site after the modifications have become effective shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified Terms. You will ensure that your agents, contractors and employees comply with these Terms.
Effective as of May 1, 2019.