Member benefits that support building a community of excellence in education-to-career pathways for adults.
CAEL's senior vice president of engagement, Christine Carpenter, discusses CAEL membership benefits
CAEL Membership Benefits
Our members represent an extensive community of stakeholders working to build new ecosystems and transform traditional structures to better meet the needs of today’s adult learners in communities, across industries, and among postsecondary learning providers.
Members enjoy special connections with a broad network of peers and experts. You can interact with them at any time via caelCONNECT, our online membership platform. You'll also have access to our annual conference, professional development and training, and other opportunities to interact directly with the network that help ensure you are connected with the latest tools you need to effectively support adult learners.
When you join, you'll receive a personal welcome to help you get started and connected with details on how to take full advantage of CAEL’s membership benefits.
Benefits For Members
"CAEL has become an essential part of my professional community in my work as I teach, research, and network to support adult learners."
- Collaboration with thought leaders on a future of postsecondary education and work that better serves adults
- Approaches to serving evolving lifelong learners via industry and education partnerships
- Network across the U.S. via in-person and virtual events, including CAEL's annual conference
- Access to caelCONNECT, our online platform offering real-time communities of practice for members
- Research findings, data, trends, and credentialing to attract, engage, and retain adult learners and workers
- Workforce development strategies to help postsecondary educators and communities grow and prosper
- Self-paced professional development courses, members-only microcourses, and other training resources
- Members-only curated content and the opportunity to have your own content published
- Thought leadership content via newsletters, blogs, articles, research, webinars, exclusive job aids and toolkits, and more
Tools & Savings
- Institutional members enjoy a complimentary consultative conversation, the College Credit Predictor tool to help adult learners identify potential college-level prior learning they can earn at your institution, and an annual labor market report showcasing in-demand skills and job opportunities
- Discounted initiative support and technical assistance, resources for boosting student enrollment, and additional services
- Savings on annual conference registration, pre-conference workshops, and regional events and online learning, including self-paced professional development and certification programs
- Access to Prior Learning Assessment standards and new adult learning models
New Member Orientations
To say welcome to CAEL, we host regular new member orientation webinars. Join the CAEL Engagement Team for guidance navigating your membership benefits and get you started quickly. We will discuss:
- Your entire suite of members benefits and how to access them
- Upcoming events and how to register
- Exciting announcements for 2021
- How to get involved in CAEL
- Your questions and suggestions
To join us, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the Zoom meeting details. We’re looking forward to “seeing” you there!