Lean into adult learning with industry-leading resources you won’t find anywhere else.
Members enjoy special connections with a broad network of thought leaders. You can interact with them in real time via caelCONNECT, our online membership platform. You'll also have discounted access to our annual conference, professional development and training, and other opportunities to interact directly with the network that ensure you have the latest tools to effectively support adult learners and workers. CAEL’s membership support team engages with new members to ensure a seamless onboarding process that allows them to take immediate advantage of all their exclusive benefits.
- Collaboration with thought leaders on the future of postsecondary education and work
- Serving modern lifelong learners via industry and education partnerships
- A national network with in-person and virtual events, including CAEL's annual conference
- Access to caelCONNECT, our real-time, online member community of practice
- Research on trends to attract, engage, and retain adult learners and workers
- Workforce development strategies to help communities grow and prosper
- Self-paced professional development courses, microcourses, and other training resources
- Members-only curated content and the opportunity to have your own content published
- Ongoing thought leadership content
- Member-only workshops, including Coffee with CAEL
Your CAEL membership connects you to a community building a world in which every adult has a pathway to lifelong learning and meaningful work.
- A free Credit Predictor tool (for our postsecondary institutional members) helps adult learners identify potential college-level prior learning they can earn at your institution, and an opportunity to purchase the Credit Predictor Pro tool to enhance this process (download brochure)
- An annual labor market report showcases in-demand skills and job opportunities
- Discounted professional development including instructor-led training, annual conference registration, pre-conference workshops, regional events, online self-paced learning, and more
New Member Orientations
New members can take part in regular orientation webinars, where you will learn how to quickly navigate your new benefits:
- Your entire suite of member benefits and how to access them
- Upcoming events and how to register
- Exciting announcements for this year and beyond
- How to get involved with CAEL
- Your questions and suggestions
To participate, contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to connecting!