For a workforce that enables employers to be successful, reskilling and upskilling are the new norm. As technology and skill-set needs reflect a changing landscape of work, CAEL helps employers, educators, and workforce and economic developers come together to ensure workers have access to curricula and training linked to career opportunities.
Sustainable talent pipelines to meet future workforce needs
HOW CAEL CAN HELP
Have a say in curriculum development
Have your voice heard as postsecondary education evolves toward the adaptable, work-relevant learning needed to produce work-ready candidates
Create healthy talent pipelines
Ensure healthy talent pipelines that sustain long-term growth amid continued technological advancements and other changes that can reshape entire industries
Recruit and retain qualified workers
Recruit and retain work-ready employees who have access to the continuous upskilling opportunities necessary to ensure a qualified workforce
Consulting & Program Support
- Develop strategic partnerships with higher education and training providers
- Develop talent pipelines in partnership with regional stakeholders in workforce development and education
- Training and education program analysis and improvement
- Strategies for implementing employee career guidance and support platforms
How the Evolution of Microcredentials Is Meeting the Needs of an Evolving Industry
Microcredentials are creating a pathway for more conscious connections among postsecondary programming, credentials, and labor market outcomes.
Platforms & Tools
- Industry-based Work Learn Earn
- Growing an economy requires a focus on employer needs and upskilling job seekers. With 40+ years of experience in career exploration services, CAEL created our Work Learn Earn® solution to help develop a healthy workforce talent pipeline and connections to employers with open positions.
Industry-Education Partnership: NACTEL
The National Alliance for Communications Technology and Learning (NACTEL) educates and trains the communications workforce through a partnership between Pace University and a consortium of telecom companies and unions. Administered by CAEL, NACTEL offers online courses, badges, certificates, and degrees developed by the industry, for the industry.
Industry-Education Partnership: EPCE
The Energy Providers Coalition for Education (EPCE) is a coalition that represents energy employers across the country working together to create, sponsor, and offer easily accessible online education and training pathways for the energy workforce. Administered by CAEL, EPCE offers timely and relevant online energy programs that meet the emerging needs of the energy industry.
Want to learn more? Let's talk.
If you're seeking guidance, solutions, and support in the areas outlined above, or if you have an idea for a future collaboration initiative with CAEL, please reach out. We'd love to connect.